German Free School

 

Eine Populare Geschichte der Stadt Peoria: 1906
(A Popular History of the City of Peoria)
submitted by Janine Crandell

 

Note: Second Avenue had a renumbering/name change in 1922.
Photo shows the above school at the newly renumbered 108 W. Second St.
It was subsequently razed in 1924 and no longer exists.

 


Any contributions, corrections, or suggestions would be deeply appreciated!

Peoria County Home Page

Copyright Janine Crandell & all contributors
All rights reserved